THE NGAO FOUNDATION EDUCATION PROGRAM
“Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world” Nelson Mandela.
- Provide orphans, vulnerable children and young adults with opportunities to reach their full inherent potential. The education will enrich their lives and develop skills that will enable them to break from generational poverty.
- The education program at The Ngao Foundation will ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone in the community.
- To eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations.
The education program shall have FOUR main categories and every category shall have its selection criteria. These categories include:
- Primary Education and Secondary education.
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVETs) courses.
We support children between 6 years to 20 years from poor slum families in primary and secondary level to continue attending schools by supporting them with tuition fees and basic schooling items. We call upon friends, well-wishers and organizations to donate and support a child to pursue education. The sponsorship is always awarded to children from the most unfortunate families that would otherwise drop out of school if not sponsored.
Recently Supported children
Thiong’o rd, off Waiyaki Way, Kangemi, Nairobi
8:00 AM – 5.00 PM
Monday – Saturday